Compiled by Billy Goldberg, an emergency medicine physician, and Mark Leyner, bestselling author and well-known satirist, Why Do Men Have Nipples? offers real factual and really funny answers to some of the big questions about the oddities of our bodies.
Finally, answers to all those strange questions you'd like to ask your own doctor but haven't had the guts (or more likely the time) to do so. If you've ever wanted to ask a doctor . . .
- How do people in wheelchairs have sex?
- Why do I get a killer headache when I suck down my milkshake too fast?
- Can I lose my contact lens inside my head forever?
- Why does asparagus make my pee smell?
- Why do old people grow hair on their ears?
- Is the old adage "beer before liquor, never sicker, liquor before beer. . .," really true?
. . .then Why Do Men Have Nipples? is the book for you.
I have seen quite a few reviews flame this book for not being educational. Personally I think there are more than enough educational books out there and I love that this one is written in a tongue-in-cheek manner and is worded in such a way that everyone can understand. The anecdotes contained within are often hilarious and it definitely reminds us what a strange world we live in. That said, I still came away from this little gem with many new things learned and I am sure you will too.